quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013


Autumn Leaves


Os textos a seguir reproduzidos decorrem de uma iniciativa levada a cabo por alguns docentes do grupo de Inglês, através da qual os alunos são desafiados a utilizar a sua imaginação, tendo como resultado a elaboração de pequenas histórias/reflexões redigidas em Inglês, obtidas a partir da leitura de imagens (fotografias, pinturas, desenhos).





Inspired by
Autumn Leaves, 2008 
David Hockney
inkjet printed computer drawing on paper



Summer is gone, and now is time for autumn. From the window I can see the beautiful forest, with all those red leaves and trees. All I want to do is to go outside and play there, surrounded by all that nature.
Today is a very rainy day, and it’s very cold too, but it doesn’t matter to me. I want to see those leaves from near, but everybody says that forest is a very dangerous place, and that scares me a bit.
A week ago I went out and I was going to the forest, when a very old man, with long hair and a beard told me:
– Hey you, young boy! You don’t want to continue walking in that direction. The forest is a very dangerous place to kids like you, unless you are already an experienced hunter, or the luckiest kid in the world!
– Why? What’s so special about that forest?
– Don’t you see? Why do you want to go there? Just to see a couple of leaves? There are lots of leaves everywhere and you want to see those, only those! You don’t understand, but those leaves have something special. They have a curse. If you want to understand it better maybe I can go there with you! – said the old man again.
I found the old man a very nice person, so today I’m going to the forest with him and I’m so excited that I can’t wait more. Let me just put on my boots and I’m going there…!
(After one hour in the forest, suddenly the old man hit the boy in the head with a branch and the boy passed out. Then, the old man started to spill the boy’s blood all over the leaves, and now, the leaves are red again!)

de Miguel Silva, 11º K (2012/2013)


Nota: Texto publicado com a autorização de Miguel Silva, do 11º K (2012/2013).  Qualquer reprodução sem a sua autorização atenta contra os princípios dos direitos de autor.

Sem comentários: